Welcome to The Chocolate Mommy!
Now if you’ve stopped by because you want to whip up a decadent chocolate delight, sorry, but I’m not about that kind of chocolate 🙂 I started this blog as an online journal for myself, that in some ways might be intriguing/inspirational/funny to anyone who stopped by. If you’re wondering what’s up with the name if I’m not divulging secrets on making the perfect chocolate ganache, well this name was given to me by my two stepchildren. I look forward to getting to know more of you, and hope you enjoy my site. Here are some facts about me that’ll help you get to know me better:
- Name: Kim
- Location: Inland Northwest
- Relationship status: Married
- Children: 2; boy(10) and girl (12)
- Day Job: Account Specialist
- Favorite Color: Blue (but no powder or baby blue allowed)
- Favorite Food: This is too much to ask! I am very greedy, but I will disclose my favorites at a later date
- Favorite Doctor (Who): Ten all the way!
- Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
- MLB Team: New York Yankees